To contact us please fill in the form below. Please check the information on this page, and in our Frequently Asked Questions section first, though - it could be that the answer is already on this site.
Please do not send any more artist enquiries for 2013, as our line-up is now full. We will not be able to hold any emails on file for future years, however will advise when we are programming 2014's festival in summer 2013.
- Our box office is situated within the Pier Arts Centre, Victoria Street, Stromness. It will be open from May 4th-26th, for personal and phone bookings. Opening times are:
Tuesday-Saturday: 10.30am - 4pm
Closed Sundays, except May 26th (festival weekend): Noon - 2pm
Phone bookings must be made on the Box Office's dedicated phone number: (01856) 851635. Please do not try to book tickets on the festival's main line as we will be unable to process your order.
- Online booking is available around the clock, with an admin cost of £2.50 per transaction, no matter how many tickets are purchased at the same time.
- Also situated in the Pier Arts Centre, the festival shop will be open during the festival weekend and willl stock a wide variety of festival merchandise, as well as most artistes' CDs.
Craft and Instrument Exhibition
- Local instrument makers will host an exhibition of their work in the Pier Arts Centre over the festival weekend - perfect for that extra special souvenir.
Accommodation & External Travel
- Tourist Information Centres:
- VisitOrkney, The Travel Centre, West Castle Street, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1GU
- Phone: 01856 872856
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VisitOrkney, Stromness Travel Centre, Stromness, Orkney, KW16 3AA
- Phone: 01856 850716
- Email: Stromness@visitorkney.com
Assistance for the disabled
- Contact us for information and assistance.